ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All!

My name is Pete and my wife and I just bought a house in Watertown (Oakville), CT and I just bought a 2004 MSM! (Weekend car, 06 Civic for a daily)

I'm 29 and an Airframe Manufacturing Engineer at Sikorsky by day, and an ecommerce entreprenuer/artist at night (IG:http://instagram.com/cartunedco) and been in love with Miata's ever since I borrowed a friends 2000 NB for a week almost 10 years ago... and now here I am, with an unregistered MSM in my garage (need to have boost)! :haiguyths:

The Details:
2004 MSM - 42k original miles - 2 previous owners (last one drove it 3k miles in 2 years and did all the mods listed below)

Engine Mods:
215/225 whp/wtq
Unknown Open Air Intake
Unknown/Larger FMIC
Unknown Downpipe
MegaSquirt ECU (installed & dyno tuned at EFI Logics in Bethel, CT)
Unknown Larger Injectors (will find out)

Suspension/Wheels:
V-Maxx Coilovers
16x9 XXR 531s (not sure of the offset but less than 2k miles on them -- I want to trade them for 16x8s with a nice lip and only a little poke rather than the mexistance I have now because I don't want to go -8 camber... please hit me up if you got something!)

I am definitely a newb when it comes to Miatas, but I'm not a newb when it comes to modding turbo'd cars (have owned turbo'd Volvos, Saabs, and S4s, and more) and wasting all of my money... so I'm hoping not to leech too much off of you guys for info, but also be a contributor.

Let me know if you have any questions and I look forward to getting to know you gents. Definitely message me if you're local!

Peace :mrgreen:

·
Registered
7,491 Posts
Right on! Welcome to Miata ownership and to CR. A few years ago I was thinking about getting a MSM. This past March I got a regular 2004 (still have my 1990). Great cars. Enjoy!

That ND art is the car The Joker would drive! ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts