ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was checking out the garage section and came across some impressive 1/4 mile times. How do you get your time posted in that section? Thanks.

Jimmy
FujiRacing

·
Mufasa in Training
32,833 Posts
If you've got a Garage section entry for your car, one of the items you can add/modify are quarter mile times.

Starting here, you can add your car, then add mods, pictures, and--of course--quarter mile times to it.

Think of it as a profile for your car :)

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Bryan.

Jimmy
FujiRacing

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
14.7 at 100...... 2.59 60ft.....ewwwww
but..... at only 5psi!

·
Mufasa in Training
32,833 Posts
I actually managed 13.6 twice in my buddy's 95 FMII running drag slicks and 100 octane fuel (and a Link map to make use of it). I was pretty impressed with myself, as I'd only driven the car once before, and really SUCK at launches :lol:

·
Registered
202 Posts
What was your trap speed, Bryan? I have run mulitple 13.5's. Some at 12psi @ around 104, and the other is kinda sad. It was at 15 psi, and at 110. 60' owned me on that one.

·
Mufasa in Training
32,833 Posts
Shucks...thanks, man :)

My buddy can run faster than that, believe it or not!

I'd imagine I could break into the 15's in my car if I really cared to compromise things (changing alignment, mostly). The car sans passenger seat is currently 100lbs lighter than last time I was out there--and that doesn't count the fact that I'm on different wheels, either.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts