ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was checking out the garage section and came across some impressive 1/4 mile times. How do you get your time posted in that section? Thanks.

Jimmy
FujiRacing

·
Mufasa in Training
34,673 Posts
If you've got a Garage section entry for your car, one of the items you can add/modify are quarter mile times.

Starting here, you can add your car, then add mods, pictures, and--of course--quarter mile times to it.

Think of it as a profile for your car :)

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Bryan.

Jimmy
FujiRacing

·
Mufasa in Training
34,673 Posts
I actually managed 13.6 twice in my buddy's 95 FMII running drag slicks and 100 octane fuel (and a Link map to make use of it). I was pretty impressed with myself, as I'd only driven the car once before, and really SUCK at launches :lol:

·
Mufasa in Training
34,673 Posts
What was your trap speed, Bryan? I have run mulitple 13.5's. Some at 12psi @ around 104, and the other is kinda sad. It was at 15 psi, and at 110. 60' owned me on that one.
Oh shoot...I can't remember...I think it was just over 100mph...

·
Mufasa in Training
34,673 Posts
Shucks...thanks, man :)

My buddy can run faster than that, believe it or not!

I'd imagine I could break into the 15's in my car if I really cared to compromise things (changing alignment, mostly). The car sans passenger seat is currently 100lbs lighter than last time I was out there--and that doesn't count the fact that I'm on different wheels, either.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.