ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eventually I plan on turboing my car and would like to make sure my clutch is up to the job. I'd prefer to stay 1.6 sized as I have a fidanza flywheel and would prefer to not replace it.

ANyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey agent935, how do you like the fidanza flywheel. I was thinking about going with that but I hear there issues with rough idling, stalling and with drivability at lower speed. What's your experience with it?

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
i was running around 5-7psi on my turbo with the stock clutch it held up ok. after awhile it took it awhile to grab when getting on the freeway.

im rocking a 1.6L fidanza flywheel and an ACT heavy duty clutch /w street disc. while i was down there replaced the front and rear tranny seals and rear main seal along with that little nipple.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey agent935, how do you like the fidanza flywheel. I was thinking about going with that but I hear there issues with rough idling, stalling and with drivability at lower speed. What's your experience with it?
It's really nice. It can be a bit tricky to get used to. I stalled out in traffic a few times when I first got it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts