ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1.6 engine with an m45 supercharger and I am looking into removing my power steering. Does anyone now if I could just get a smaller belt that would work with the supercharger or know of a better route? The a/c is already removed.

·
I <3 NY & Hate you
995 Posts
I have a 1.6 engine with an m45 supercharger and I am looking into removing my power steering. Does anyone now if I could just get a smaller belt that would work with the supercharger or know of a better route? The a/c is already removed.
You should have asked me!! :fp: wait maybe you did...I cant remember! :whistle:

You need a different tensioner and a smaller belt if you want to delete the PS, the right way lol. I have seen some people add another pulley to the tensioner setup and run a different belt.

·
Supporting Member
113 Posts
If u find the single no p/s pulley and do the overlay.. belts are easy to come by.. 515k4 is what I was using and they where always readily available, prolly because the fix 4cyl camrys too:blaugh:

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I contacted second chance roadster and they have one I'm waiting for them to reply the price. And thanks for the belt size but I'll be swapping a 60 mm nose pulley on the supercharger at the same time so I'll have to find that belt size.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts