ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Parting my Miata 1.6 (Car will be for sale soon also - 92 Black/Tan)

These are the last of the items I have laying around (OEM spares). Buyer responsible for shipping. Paypal is good, Cash is better. First paid=First served.

Offers will be considered

LOCATED Southern California 91789 area code (57+60 fwys)
Text or call 310-467-2six4seven or PM

Thanks for looking! - Pete

1. complete set of brake calipers w/ hardware (1.6 brackets) - complete setup 30

2. NA tan floor mats - color faded, good daily beater rugs 10

3. NA stock steering wheel - decent condition 20

4. Random NB bits - Full trunk interior / 2 underbody braces / interior bits FREE

5. OEM radiator w/ 2 oem fans - got this to replace the original in my 92. everything works fine, no cracks in endtanks or any B.S. 30

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
I wish u were local :/ how much would the diff with the carrier only no housing shipped to 60169? Also i assume this is an open diff?

Also how much for the axles shipped to 60169 also?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
axles and driveshaft pending pickup tonite

I will wait on shipping the diff... kinda large heavy. If it ships, 70+actual shipping cost.

Thanks

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the racing radiator, what do you mean hold pressure? you mean by the cap or the unit itself?
the radiator itself. it needs to go to a radiator shop and be tested to see if it has any leaks. I am pretty sure it doesn't leak but cannot be certain.

I would rather not separate the calipers, lmk if you want the whole set.

·
Registered
799 Posts
may i pick up those interior bits (a-piller and top?). im doing an nb conversion soon

1 - 20 of 20 Posts