ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Miata Master
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I know a few of you have swaps.Here is the questions i have..
1. vac line from fpr?? just put it to the manifold i guess??
2. What kind of bracket ,if any do i need for throttle cable.
3. coolant lines under throttle body.. Cap them or t- them into the coolantlines coming from the oil filter??
Thats really the questions i have.. Any pics of intake vacuum lines and 1.8 swap engine bays would be awesome.. Thanks in advance..
Want to have running by this weekend!

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
I took those pictures for you but I forgot to save them before I formatted my camera again. :(

I'll take pictures of all this junk for you, I swear!

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
The biggest thing is the throttle body and intake. I have the Flyin' Miata throttle body spacer, and a chewed up intake that is terrible. I suggest you look at pictures of Noah's engine bay on this site to see a better solution. Mostly a longer radiator hose.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Nice job, Noah. This almost makes up for you sending me viruses online.

·
Registered
49 Posts
can you take pics of the wire/plugs near the coils? do i keep the 1.8 fuel injectors or do i switch over to 1.6? i need hella help .. =\

·
Brah.
7,484 Posts
you use the 1.8L injectors. i dont have my camera so i cant take pics for a few days

i am not sure as to what issues you are running into but post your pics of what you dont know it is and ill tell you where it goes.

·
Registered
260 Posts
you use the wires from 1.6, but use 1.8 injectors.

problem you will have (and no one seem to have a solution) is intake tube will now hit A/C radiator fan and also interfere with upper radiator hose. it is a mess.

a lots of guys are running w/o A/C fan, or have to run thin SPAL fan. also have to modify coolant hose some what.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts