ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Brah.
7,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i talked to corky today about getting a MOAB for my car and he told me he has not tuned the MOAB using MAP but only using MAF. i am wanting to get the MOAB but i have never tuned anything and i am trying to figure out what my options are in trying to use the MOAB or should i look into some other kind of FI?

corky said it could be rain with FPR but would not see gains like i would with a standalone but like i said he has not tuned it with MAP. anyone have any thoughts on this?

my goal is to run the MOAB on my 1.8 with 1.6 wiring using some kind of standalone. as to which one i do not know yet.

·
CR.net Supporter
228 Posts
Not sure about a MOAB but I will be running a BEGi S3 turbo system run off of a LINK (FM).

Corky and gang will be setting up the system to run that way.

The LINK is not the best ECU out there but is one with the largest user base with lots of people willing to share info.

Corky is well aware of what a LINK can do but may not bring up the subject as it is sold by his competion.

The LINK also has SC programing in it to start with.

·
Brah.
7,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks!

i talked to FM about this earlier today and the told me that the LINK can do what i need!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts