ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Soft Top with Frame

Got a hardtop for the Winter.. wont be needing this top. The top is HAARTZ Cabrio Vinyl One Piece top With Plastic Window. Will fit years from 1989-1997. I bought the top on October 6th, installed on October 10th when it came in. Rain rail, and Tension cable are included. Top is in New Condition, Back window can use some cleaning since the top has been down due to the use of the hardtop. Top is practically brand new; No rips, signs of fading, or tears whatsoever, Frame is in good condition, Top latches are also included.

Price is $350 or trade for a 1.6 aftermarket catback exhaust.

Price drop to $250 as of 11/18/2011

PM me or Email Me @ [email protected] or Text me at 626/376-0215 for a fast response.

I have all receipts and shipping information for the 6 year warranty from Autoberry.com

Located in Pasadena, Ca 91107 can meet up anywhere within the near proximity
NO SHIPPING, LOCAL PICK UP ONLY!!!

Cell phone pictures, Sorry...

·
Registered
645 Posts
i need a top but that plastic killed it for me, i dont want to have to "polish" my window every soo often so i can see thru the untinted plastic ya know

·
Registered
645 Posts
is it realy worth buying when u have to take it off every soo often and hope it dont rain till after the new one gets in? im just saying. not trying to make u upset or any thing

·
Registered
645 Posts
bc it got me excited and then u shot me down with the plastiglass

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Price drop, 300.. who wants it? Practically BRAND NEW.. still smells it too. Someone take it, please..

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
i need a top but that plastic killed it for me, i dont want to have to "polish" my window every soo often so i can see thru the untinted plastic ya know
After having my heavy glass window tear out of my Robbins top I think plastic is the way to go...

I'd pick this up but I'm hoping to find a hard top since I hate soft tops.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts