ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MX5MAD are holding there 1st open day on sunday 10th September.

they have hired out a Airfield and have a track laid out in which we will competing in a time attack event.

bit far for Americans to get to ;).. will post up pics etc when i get back

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
representing the clubroadster 'crew'

·
Registered
340 Posts
What a great day :D

The Autocross was so cool!
I'm definitely going to see if I can find some US-style autocross events in the UK.

The fastest time of the day was 1:12.51, which was set in a 1.6 BBR Turbo, second place was a 1.6NA Miata! :D (driven by Bob, who's on here, sorry I don't know your forum usename bob.)

I did a 1:15.86 as my fastest time, and on my last run span, came to a halt and still made a 1:18!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1:21 was my best lol, i was just going rabid for fun though.. i do like autocross but i kept forgetting which way to go!! haha

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey guys! I had a great time. If you hear about any more autocross or gymkana type events let me know because I'd love to go. Is anyone going to that national rally next weekend?

Bob (red Miata)

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
You be lucky to find pukka autocross in the K; the MSA call it AutoSOLO, and so far there are about 2 or 3 events a year, for the whole country. The problem is finding a venue; most venue owners want too much money, or are afraid of liability insurance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts