ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
CR.net Old Geezer
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have spoken with H.o.S/V.President of Project: Auto Salon(Jason) and he has aggreed to having a meet at the shop.

I, along with Jason, will be comming up with money to supply hot dogs and the such for the meet. This will not only be for Miatas but as well as other makes and models. I figured this would be a good opportunity for some of us roadster owners to meet each other as well as other people.

Jason has requested that there shall be NO "childish driving" infront of or around the shop parking lot as there are small children that live across the street. Yes, that means no burn outs and no hauling ass down the road.

The shop will be open for normal business hours for those of you who may have a purchase.

When: Saturday, October 14, 2006

Where: Project: Auto Salon (Stallings,NC just north northwest? of pineville off 485)
3206 Smith Farm Rd.
Matthews, NC 28105
www.projectautosalon.com
http://www.myspace.com/projectautosalon

Time: 1:00PM to 7:00PM

any questions or concerns shoot me a PM.

-Brad

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Was wondering when you were gonna post this up Brad.

Concerning 'different makes and models' when I (or we? don't remember) were talking to Jason about types of cars, he mentioned he didn't want another free-for-all. Personally, I think anyone that tries to get the most performance out of whatever car they have is cool, but I was thinking this meet would be mainly for Miatas and 240SX's, maybe WRX's. But whatever, the more the merrier I say :)

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
theres probably a handful of other miata enthusiasts in our area.

Ben! Try to get in touch with the sunburst turbo NA at your school!!

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Yeah, definitely! Next time I see that one, I'll push him off the road or point a gun at him or something :lol: There seem to be a few more in the area that I need to talk to.

I know there are a few more people on this forum in our area, why hasn't anyone else posted up in here, I don't want this to be a Brad/Nick/Ben meet...that'd be kind of...well...lame.

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
Im always on independence, so more than likely that was me.

I'll stop by for the meet for a little bit but I have tickets for the BofA Nascar 500 race.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts