ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friends car was stolen Sunday night or early Monday morning from his driveway in the LA Area.

It has a B16 engine and a loud exhaust.

To much time and money and shear atention to detail have been put into this car to let it slip away.

Please keep an eye out. You can call me at 626-354-9099

any one .. please let me know if you have seen my friends car///

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD. IF YOU HELP US FIND THEM YOU CAN HELP US CUT THEIR FUCKING HANDS OFF.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Don't take this the wrong way, but that is EXACTLY the reason why I didn't buy a Honda.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
My friend had his stolen a year ago, here is how he got it back fast.

Put an ad in the Auto Trader with pictures and discriptions of the car and list it as CASH REWARD for information leading to the arrest of the persons involved in this stolen vehicle. The guys that need money will nark out the other rats for some quick cash. Also make sure you deal with the local police in this matter for your own safety/security.

PhatMiata

·
Mufasa in Training
32,665 Posts
Put an ad in the Auto Trader with pictures and discriptions of the car and list it as CASH REWARD for information leading to the arrest of the persons involved in this stolen vehicle. The guys that need money will nark out the other rats for some quick cash. Also make sure you deal with the local police in this matter for your own safety/security.
Interesting idea...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still haven't heard anything on the car. Thanks for the concern. It wasn't my car, it "was" a friends car. You know what else sucks? About 2 weeks ago another friend had his 1990 Nissan 240 stolen in pasadena from the tower records parking lot. He went in, came out in about 10 minutes and it was already gone. He put so much money into the car, buddy club wheels, Cusco everything and super clean. Teh killer was the motor, it was a fully built RB20 skyline motor putting down about 400RWHP.
We haven't heard anything on that one either.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So why is it we don't have more agressive theft laws like other countries.
I say they deserve to have their hands chopped off. Or at least one.

Hell just let me kick them in the right kneecap and snap that **** so every time they wake up, walk, press a gas pedal they remeber what they did and the pain.

·
Formerly skiboyjake
1,390 Posts
i just had my $1300 mountain bike stolen from the middle of my campus. it was chained up, and only left for about 1/2 hour or so. not that that compares to the civic, but yes... everybody is subject to larceny.

that sucks man, i hope he gets it back but chances are it's in the process of or already has been chopped and parted out.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts