ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
  1. [strike:f7c2e69727]Clean Pitcrew Racing Clubman exhaust and install along with Racing Beat header, FM high flow cat, polyurethane hangers and new o2 sensor[/strike:f7c2e69727]
  2. [strike:f7c2e69727]Powder coat spare valve cover red wrinkle and install with new gold Mazdaspeed oil filler cap, CAS O-ring, PCV valve, breather hoses, gasket and adjust ignition timing[/strike:f7c2e69727]
  3. [strike:f7c2e69727]Install FM sway bars[/strike:f7c2e69727]
  4. [strike:f7c2e69727]IInstall FM rear shock mounts[/strike:f7c2e69727] Not gonna happen
  5. [strike:f7c2e69727]Install polished oem intake manifold with Hondata gasket[/strike:f7c2e69727] Plan to replace intake with ITBs instead so these parts will end up on eBay soon.
  6. [strike:f7c2e69727]De-power steering rack using FM method, remove PS pump and replace with oem idler pully for AC but no PS[/strike:f7c2e69727] I've got all the parts and I still want to eventually do this but I just don't have the time or energy to get it done in time for MATG X
  7. [strike:f7c2e69727]Four wheel alignment at Performance Buyers Club (Icehawk's specs)[/strike:f7c2e69727]
  8. [strike:f7c2e69727]Fabricate and install offset license plate bracket with Road&Ster dummy plate[/strike:f7c2e69727]
  9. Fabricate and install retro inspired surprise
  10. [strike:f7c2e69727]Install Stebel Nautilus air horn[/strike:f7c2e69727]
  11. [strike:f7c2e69727]Install Hella E-code headlamps[/strike:f7c2e69727] and aim them
  12. [strike:f7c2e69727]Install KG Works windshield washer nozzles[/strike:f7c2e69727]
  13. Install new Falken Azenis RT-615 tires
  14. [strike:f7c2e69727]Clean, repair, paint[/strike:f7c2e69727], and install Yours Sports ducktail trunk spoiler
  15. Change oil, [strike:f7c2e69727]brake fluid[/strike:f7c2e69727], wash and wax car, general check over, pack gear
Phew! That's a lot of work that needs to get done between now and then, especially considering I've got two autocrosses to organize. I'd better get cracking! What's on your list of things to do to get ready for the 10 year anniversary of Miatas at The Gap?

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Well, I'm going to be changing my oil this week, but I will be changing it again before leaving for the Gap.

Install Japanese S-Special Nardi steering wheel.

Change differential and transmission fluid.

Wash, claybar, and wax car.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Mount new tires (205/60/14 Ziex 512 woowoo :? ) when they arrive this week

Clean and paint wheels

Remove uglyass stock centercaps

Clean and paint brake calipers (any color other than corroding metal :roll: )

Install slammage (not sure how exactly yet, as money allows, basically...)

Fix exhaust leak

Buy parts and fab custom exhaust :twisted:

Other misc. stuff, mostly as money allows :|

·
Registered
592 Posts
Have motor rebuilt- Maloof Racing
Remove old motor- R*Speed
Install rebuilt motor- R*Speed
Install New clutch- R*Speed
Install MS Comp motor mounts-R*Speed
Install PWR Radiator- R*Speed
Install Teins
Install sway bar end links
Alignment
Swap brakes with 91Eunos (if his BBK is at Papa Joe's)

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
6 days left for me to get everything accomplished. I don't have access to the car during the week so it's going to be a very busy weekend for me.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Install NCEC Roadster Badge on Garage Vary rear Finisher Panel DONE
http://clubroadster.net/forum/garage.php?mode=view_modification&MID=1944&CID=4

Paint & Install Tuckin99 Fender Flares (Please send Money)

Paint & Install 1001 front Bumper (Please send Money)

Purchase Tires for 15x8 Panasport G8s (Please send Money)

baaahhh who am i kidding, hahaha, i can't even afford the freaking gas to go to MATG, yall enjoy!! Drink a brew for me!! Timmy, go easy on that Roadster!!

PhatMiata
(Please send Money) :)

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Get Beer
Put Graphics on car
Drink Beer
Get More Beer
Pack bag with lots of extra underwear, shirts, shorts and socks, since I got through about 4 sets on Saturday so I have dry clothes on.
Drive

·
4,436 Posts
Get Beer
Put Graphics on car
Drink Beer
Get More Beer
Pack bag with lots of extra underwear, shirts, shorts and socks, since I got through about 4 sets on Saturday so I have dry clothes on.
Drive
AND STICKERS!!!!!

No Legolas for you unless I get some stickers
:wink:

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
I'm going to try and have some ClubRoadster.net sticker in time for the Gap, but I'm not too sure about the t-shirts.

·
Mufasa in Training
31,072 Posts
Hmm...
1. Install new valve cover - check
2. Install Sparco - check
3. Clean car
4. Get new (to me) Azenis mounted (Thurs or Fri)
5. Get trailer hitch made
6. Buy beer
7. Buy water
8. Buy Gatorade
9. Clean car
10. Pack

That about covers it...
Don't forget you've got another VC coming your way ;)

I'm still trying to solve some braking problems, but I'm not really sure the car's going to get much more stuff done. Did get a new part courtesy of Mr. Allen, tho ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts