2,488 Posts
Cars that shouldn't be on the list:
Aerial Atom
Saleen S7
GM EV1
Geo Metro
Volvo 262C Bertone
Pontiac Fiero

There is a couple that are questionable, but I don't know enough about them to complain really.

·
Kony For President
2,036 Posts
Whole lot of GM on there...

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
I think the 1980 mustang is in the top 10 for me. WTF kind of muscle car is this? Looks like a 2 door family car.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Like everyone else, I do not agree with many of the choices...and do agree on others….. clearly the author was not a car guy... and I doubt has even seen many of these cars.....that said I do agree with his #1, the Aztek was the biggest piece of crap made.... especially with the detachable tent... unfortunately, I have to see one parked in a neighbor’s driveway every day on my way to work….hmmm I wonder if he has the detachable tent

·
Supporting Member
1,543 Posts
Knock the Aztec, but it was the gateway for ALL crossovers today. Not one would exist without the Aztec.

I don't agree with that stupid list at all. There are TONS of cool cars on it. I would drive any of them, except for the porsche.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Knock the Aztec, but it was the gateway for ALL crossovers today. Not one would exist without the Aztec.
Actually, I agree with this.

And justy's are cool. I almost bought one, until I learned of complete lack of aftermarket.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts