ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased 1157 spider leds for the tail lights in my na to replace the dull halogens that came with it. When istalled into the tails they would NOT light up, even if the car was on. So i became skeptical as to if the lights even worked at all (typical ebay leds). I intalled them in the front turn signals to make sure, and they worked just fine. Is there something im missing about the tail lights?

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
You might have had them put in backwards. Put them back into the rear housings, and if they don't turn on, flip them around.

Just fyi, my experience with eBay LEDs is that they aren't too bright (sometimes nonexistent) in the daytime but are fine at night.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You might have had them put in backwards. Put them back into the rear housings, and if they don't turn on, flip them around.

Just fyi, my experience with eBay LEDs is that they aren't too bright (sometimes nonexistent) in the daytime but are fine at night.

With 1157 leds there is only 1 way to put them in, and yes i tried them on both sides in the rear. From what i can see it looks like the rear sockets are more worn out that the fronts, so maybe the leads dont connect.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts