·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Why?

:p

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
It was fun. I don't frequent the meets as much as I used to and wished I had seen more OG's but it was good to see old friends and still meet new ones. The roadster crowd is, and always will be, cool.

I'm glad I made this last event and realized a long time has passed since KINOD's inception 5yrs ago. Back then I'd always have my 12 yr old son Enzo in tow to all the KINOD meets and Tech days.

Last night it felt real good finally seeing him there in his own ride (albeit a Nissan 240SX) and chilling with some of the members.

Happy New Year all.

·
BaByGuRL!!!
5,494 Posts
to the guy that pulled out of the lot leaving tire marks with his open diff and shitty sounding exhaust. that was super cool of you, how can the rest of us be as fucking cool
Wow, really? Must be some damn insecure fool...

·
Force McCocken's Admirer
1,694 Posts
to the guy that pulled out of the lot leaving tire marks with his open diff and shitty sounding exhaust. that was super cool of you, how can the rest of us be as fucking cool
maybe some one should do something about it...

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Was a good meet. Thanks to the guy who lent out the philips screwdriver, really helped. Thanks cody for the finish panel.

·
Speed Tribe OG Member
4,628 Posts
Thats it? I remember back in the day when urban drifted in the parking lot at KK. First i was like :twisted: then later i was like :whistle:

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Every Friday, someone usually sucks at making a thread on Wed or Thurs...

21 - 40 of 53 Posts