Register here- https://www.extremespeedtrackevents.com/event-registration

Must register before Dec 10th

-Free timing for all drivers
-Free Basic on track instruction for beginners

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Who else is going besides me and Harvie? I always see lots of you guys at streets but never at big willow..... why?

This is a momentum track.. just because we lack the power doesnt mean our cars are slow on this track ;)

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
a SM friend told me he doesn't use brakes there. lol

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah you can pretty much get away with only using brakes for t3 and t5 (after omega)... Its a really fun track. I still brake in t1 =( but some miata guys lift before and get back on it before the turn.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I'll be there Sunday with 3 bmw friends. Need some company =) My first track day. Will be racing in the beginners category.

·
Registered
172 Posts
What should I bring? Gas?

No miatas going on sunday??? .... =( going to be lonely out there

·
Registered
453 Posts
I might be in for saturday if I can find some decent pads locally.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
487 Posts
x8mrxjohn, as a minimum take: water, food, gatorade, torque wrench, chairs, extra oil, long sleeve cotton pants and t shirt.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I might stay for Sunday also but as of now I'm still undecided.
Gotta decide soon! Only 5 spots left for free timing. There's a spec miata out there on Sunday, guess I won't be lonely after all.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Gotta decide soon! Only 5 spots left for free timing. There's a spec miata out there on Sunday, guess I won't be lonely after all.
I was there today but i was af oval drifting ;)... I'll be there at big willow tomorrow along with my brother who is also tracking his miata. See you there. I have a dirty green miata and my brothers is black with Orange wheels...

·
Registered
172 Posts
I was there today but i was af oval drifting ;)... I'll be there at big willow tomorrow along with my brother who is also tracking his miata. See you there. I have a dirty green miata and my brothers is black with Orange wheels...
sweeet.! I'll be in a turbo red miata with black 6ul rims with 3 friends with bmws. ****, takes me about 2 hours to get to the track. I get 4 hours of sleep.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts