ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
14" Steffan RS's for sale - these are fake splits however you can fit them with bolts, if they don't sell i'll be aquiring some nice black spiked lanza vita bolts, and running them this summer.

front wheels are 14x8j et 15 with nankang as1 165/55/14 tyres.
rears wheels are 14x9j et 20 with falken 912 195/45/14.

both sets of tyres are pretty much brand new with around 500 miles driven on them ( barely worn in ) so mint tread left.

These wheels are completely Mirror polished and have been done to a very high standard, Dishes could do with a little flick over with the polishing mops which i will do before they sell just to brighten the metal up a bit. Their a rare set of wheels even more so with the offsets these have, not sure if any sets made it too the US.

Price is £850GBP ONO.

located in Newcastle upon tyne, UK. Will post worldwide at buyers expense.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for the comments :) I'll get weights and dimensions of the wheels at the end of the week. Might be able to do a slightly cheaper deal if someone in the US buys them as i understand it'll cost slightly more than usual to post.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just finished my Uni Hand in so ill get the wheels out of storage, measure and weigh them before i leave for work tomorrow morning :D thanks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry for the mega delay, been extremely busy over xmas this year. Will update with wheels and dimensions tomorrow morning :)

Cheers.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the 8j wheel with tyre has a diameter of 52.07cm ( 20.5" ) and the 9j wheel with tyre has a diameter of 50.8cm (20"), all weighing around 15kg (33lb's) with tyres mounted. Hope this helps and once again apologise for the delay :)

Cheers
Bailey

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Willing to reduce these buy $230 dollars for anybody wanting to purchase them from over the water to cover postage/shipping costs. hope this may interest you i'd love to see a sick US miata rocking these :).

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
r-unit ;) do it. treat yourself. you know deep down you want too haha :D. Has anyone been able to get a price for shipping on these? I'm going to start looking tomorrow for prices and find the most competitive.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts