ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 93 LE and in need of some new tires. I have the factory BBS 14 inch wheels and want to keep them so Im looking for a 14 inch performance tire. Cost is not an issue because my buddy owns a tire shop and told me "to come grab what I want" What would you run?

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
Running 195/60/14 Falken Azenis RT615K+ on 14x7 RPF1's. Really like them. Currently have about 10k miles on them and they still have a good amount of tread, no tread depth measurement though.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Dunlop Direzza ZIII is going to be your best all around performance tire.

Falken Azenis RT615K+ if you want something a little cheaper.

Advan A052 if you want something expensive and sticky, but don't care about a short sidewall.

Toyo R888R if you want something expensive that doesn't remain sticky after one event.

I only have experience with the first two. Don't think I'll be going with Azenis again anytime soon. They aren't bad by any means, but Dunlop is better. The last two - my experience with them is just anecdotal. Don't take my word for any of this.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would recommend Continental tires, i have been using that for 3 years, and have a great experience with that I have a ram truck which i use for Car towing services, in New york, it has a great grip on the road and also its good for offroad.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts