ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a set of dayton wire wheels in good condition 4X100, i think 45 et, chrome, will include the washers(not spacer)/ lug nuts! i bought them a few years ago for 1500 + shipping. i want to see how much i can get of from it

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
So these are the wire wheels with adapters to convert from 4x100 to spline drive? Used wires, even chrome wires, are not that valuable as they are worn out after ~ 60k miles unlike alloy wheels. You can't even give away painted wires. Depending on miles and condition I would guess $350-$600 assuming you can find a buyer. If it were lower offset you'd be able to get more $ as they'd generate more interest among lowrider enthusiasts.

Rule #1

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Gotcha. The fact that they are direct bolt on helps as it improves their longevity. Do they run true? It's best to get these wheels trued by Dayton. Do you need to run inner tubes? If yes it can be a little more challenging to find a qualified tire installer. "Good" condition is subjective. Unfortunately for you the market isn't that big due to their weight. Advertise at the higher end of my estimate and see if there's any takers.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it looks like the cross bead lace, center bord is for miata or older toyota! didnt fit my civics.
the wheels use tubeless tires, i can mount and balance it very easily! i thought those wheels would look kool if someone have some kind of british roadster front end conversion

1 - 9 of 9 Posts