ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im putting up my works for sale or trade... These wheels are super rare and with that being said no offense but i dont want xxr's or rota's...

The wheels are 14x7 -2 4x114 and i have 15mm bolt adapter to make them -17offset...

Price is pretty firm at $1500+shipping..

Price is including new federal tires/ adapters/ and dice if i like you....

They are 100% perfect no curb rash, bends, cracks or major scratches. They have all the equip center caps.

not the best pictures i know.. I have better pictures on my phone. Just let me know what you have... Thanks guys...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
gotta show royal origin some love.. supposedly i was in lowballers with my ebp prelude (from my buddys mike, sean, and cody) but that car is long gone..

·
Mostly Harmless
1,540 Posts
Are you running a decent pull on those fenders, I guess?
Free bump for hawt wheels I lurve!!

·
Registered
984 Posts
Baller rims, too bad 14'' tires are going the way of the dinosaurs. GLWS
haha, Nothing wrong with 14's man! :) Some of the best wheels out there look best in 14's imo.

Just came on to say that this is a STEAL! Hell I paid twice as much as this for my 14's without tyres.. but i did put them on a plane and sent them home :p

Someone is due for a bargain!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks man. Yea imo I love 14's.. They fit the car perfect, just ready to try another set of wheels out.. Tires are not that hard to find, I bought these federals no prob.. 1500 is a steal!! These wheels are not wheels you come across often.. Sometimes ever.

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Are these going on your NB anrandol?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts