ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for some wheels that are 14x7.5 or greater (miata friendly). Does anyone know of anyone that has them currently available besides diamond racing?

Thanks

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've seen previous posts on a group buy for a specific spec rota wheel, although I don't believe they got the ball rolling on that one. Rota is probably the last on my mind for wheels. Don't get me wrong, they are great for the price.

If that deal does go through I may have to jump on that special made set if I can't find anything before then.

·
Mufasa in Training
32,664 Posts
Diamond might make something in that size, but it'd be likely heavier than you're looking for. Any weight goals you have?

14x7.5 is, at least for Miatae, not a common street car size, probably because 14's are becoming more rare in the first place. I'd bet that there are not many street tires that would fit on it (properly).

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm looking for 15lbs or lighter. Kodiac is an option or even those that Exhondaman posted being the strongest wheels ever.

How about any rim then old or new? I'll have to start hunting :mrgreen:

·
Registered
464 Posts
MK-II and MK-III's should still be availble in those sizes, with limited offsets though like around +6 or 0. Equips have more offsets available. Wats too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts