ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,584 Posts
When you pick it up the seller will apologize for not going any lower on the price. Then take you to Tim Horton's on a snowmobile.

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Rape party.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
IMAG0426.jpg
IMAG0425.jpg
I saw a craigslist ad for $20. I thought it was a scam or something, but just turned out to be a misinformed dude who didn't know what it was worth. I called him, explained that they sell for $1000ish all the time, and offered $200 so I could feel like I wasn't completely ripping him off. He appreciated my honesty and just said come pick it up that day, so I drove about four hours to Nacadoches, TX to pick it up. He was a really nice guy, and he explained it was his brother's who apparently left it there when he moved away.

I'm always incredibly lucky all the time, but being a nice person helps too :hello kitty:. Pics are five minutes after I got the top at a gas station about two years ago.

·
Registered
137 Posts
View attachment 96153
View attachment 96161
I saw a craigslist ad for $20. I thought it was a scam or something, but just turned out to be a misinformed dude who didn't know what it was worth. I called him, explained that they sell for $1000ish all the time, and offered $200 so I could feel like I wasn't completely ripping him off. He appreciated my honesty and just said come pick it up that day, so I drove about four hours to Nacadoches, TX to pick it up. He was a really nice guy, and he explained it was his brother's who apparently left it there when he moved away.

I'm always incredibly lucky all the time, but being a nice person helps too :hello kitty:. Pics are five minutes after I got the top at a gas station about two years ago.
thats awesome. I woulda taken him out to a bomb texas steak lunch or somethin.. either way thats a come-up, nice

·
Registered
428 Posts
View attachment 96153
View attachment 96161

Wow, good for you. That's lucky haha

·
Registered
375 Posts
View attachment 96153
View attachment 96161

So you bought something from someone who told you he didn't own it. His brother is going to be pissed when he gets back.

·
Registered
159 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts