ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Wait wut?!
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about selling my wheels, and just trying to get a idea of what they'll go for w/tires. Along with my raceland coilovers with NA top hats.

-powder coated white from Diamon
-D windows
- some chipping in the powder coating, but in over all good condition.
- 205/50/15 dunlops on all 4
-They do have a decent amount of rub damage on the side walls, but still have plenty of life on them. With some camber wear.

I know there's a decent wait time if you order them, if you order them new. So not sure if that will help determine the price or anything.

Pics from when I first got them on the car, I'll up load more current ones later tonight.

Racelands
I've removed the lower collars on the rears, and the one on still have a little damage from when they were rubbing the axles a bit. Not sure how many miles are on them, but I'm slammed and daily drove on them for awhile. Front's still have the lower collar, and all 4 still have the helper spring.

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
Don't miss out on this great deal to get rid of those boat anchors and put some original lightweight wheels on your car. Chance of a lifetime because I happen to have the STOCK.....yes thats right...STOCK 5 point wheels from my 97 STO with matching size rubber all the way around. Give your car a new feel it hasn't had in a long time and enjoy driving it again! I won't even ask for any cash on your end.

·
lovethedirtyjerz
335 Posts
Id say $4-500 on the diamonds and $250-300 on the racelands if they are ready to bolt on

·
Registered
374 Posts
I may be interested in the racelands, any pics of them?

edit: prices above are about what I would pay as well. Pending condition of course.

·
Accepting donations.
3,366 Posts
I may be interested in the racelands, any pics of them?

edit: prices above are about what I would pay as well. Pending condition of course.
They are silver with red springs and are pretty shitty. That sums it up.

·
Wait wut?!
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for the prices, that's around what I was expecting for them. They're not for sale just yet, but I'll post them up depending on what happens with selling my car privately.. If I end up trading it in, I'll be pulling off the wheels/coilovers, and some other stuff.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts