ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have pics on this width/offset...any wheel.
just curious to see how it`d look.

·
Banned
1,330 Posts
Look for post with sportmax 002s. Thats the spec you are interested in... should be a few threads with pics.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i think what linh`s saying is a +7 offset in a 7" wide rim would translate to +15offset in an 8"...iono?..

but yeah sportmax`s are 8" wand i`ve seen plenty of those...the 7" would look very different.

at 12mm inward (a lil under 1/2") it would be pretty noticeable...gahh no pics?

·
Registered
98 Posts
are those powder coated gold??

Also, those are 15x8 +15 off

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Phatty, do you have anymore shots of the wheels in front. are the front fenders rolled/pulled and was lots neg. camber reqired?

here`s a couple pics I found

this one rolls on +3 all around but its only 14x7

and this one is +3 14x7 rear only

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
No pulled or rolled fenders here, there was some rubbing at 1st because i had the coilovers on a very low setting something like 11" from hub to center, so i had to raise the car up an inch or so. (Thats why it looks jacked up in the pics)

I will take it to get the alignment set really aggresive on Wednesday, kinda like that white car you showed, then ill attempt to slam her again later. I could go lower if i run a 45 series tire, but i wanted to run on the autocross as well so i stayed with a 50 series. That and the streets in Tampa are really BAD, most guys wont dare take a stock Miata in downtown, let alone a lowered one! hahahaa

the tire, and rim specs are in my garage if you need tire sizes, or wheel offsets.

PhatMiata

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
Randy: You finally got those Panaports mounted!!! Those look hot! Any close-ups?

I'm very surprised you didn't have to roll the fenders .... especially the rear! The 205/50/15's are very unforgiving when it comes to clearance.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts