1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Oooohhhhhhhhhhhh!! It's like a big sausage! :D

·
··
4,227 Posts
I liked my Candies alot, only differences between the two seems to the the offsets. DR-46s might be more flush to the fender if that's your goal. 2nd difference is you can get Candies in all chrome while 46s only come with colored centers as far as I can tell. [I wish I had gotten all chrome]

FYI, those are 195/45 tires.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Save your money! Really nice legitimate wheels pop up here all the time! Not to mention more attractive "fake" wheels. (i have Work Equip reps for the record). Even Enkei has those new Apache's that look badass man. Why get a played wheel that you'll get bored of. The only wheel that should look like this is the Miester. Period.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Save your money! Really nice legitimate wheels pop up here all the time! Not to mention more attractive "fake" wheels. (i have Work Equip reps for the record). Even Enkei has those new Apache's that look badass man. Why get a played wheel that you'll get bored of. The only wheel that should look like this is the Miester. Period.
Just as an fyi, not everyone likes Equips and everyone has different taste. And who cares if they're legit or not. As long as the owner likes them, that's all that matters.

·
Registered
727 Posts
I sport the dr46 and yes they sit more flush. But I do regret getting them, there are so many wheels option avilabel out there so be sure to pick some that you won't get bored of and who cares if there not what the cool kids sport as long as you like them.

·
Registered
945 Posts
So? No one asked to hear about your argument about fake vs 'legit' wheels.
I HAVE REPLICA WHEELS! Go read my post. I was saying he can get "nicer" (a subjective word) wheels for the same price and can even get better looking knock-off wheels at the same price. I was giving useful advice and even backed it with photos of my brother's Miata with the Drag DR's.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i think that those wheels look really good on a miata but arent those 15x7? i dont think the dr comes in a 15x7.5 the candies do though. but im gonna go with the dr 46's just so they can sit a little closer to the fender. i dont want the hella flush look or nothin just some ok wheels with a little drop. thanks for helpin out a noob lol and for the pics you guys definatley swayed my opinion

1 - 20 of 20 Posts