ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These long awaited 6UL sizes are finally going into production.

Now accepting pre-orders for July 2010 shipment

15x7 +36 4x100 11.9 lbs
15x7.5 +42 4x100 12.1 lbs

To reduce weight and retain a slightly wider lip, we eliminated brake clearance for the 11" Wilwood brake conversions. OEM 02-05 Mazda Miata Sport Brakes fit fine.

Visit the website drop us a line for pricing, shipping quotes or fitment information.

·
Registered
15 Posts
To reduce weight and retain a slightly wider lip, we eliminated brake clearance for the 11" Wilwood brake conversions. OEM 02-05 Mazda Miata Sport Brakes fit fine.
Hi!
Will they fit the Big Rotor Kit using 11" Corrado rotors on the front ?
Thanks !

·
Deez Nuts
1,596 Posts
Sorry on a BlackBerry in Iraq.. Some stuff doesn't load.. Thanks ..its loading now..
WTF, you an officer or something. When I was deployed I hardly had time to use those gay ass AT&T phone centers that rip solders off. Stop telling people your in Iraq, we get that your deployed. OPSEC

·
Deez Nuts
1,596 Posts
Seemed harmless 2 me.
Did he take a fat dump in your Cheerios?
You wouldn't understand unless your in the military guy.

·
Deez Nuts
1,596 Posts
Im liking the 15x7.5, Im thinking about getting a set for my yaris.

·
CR.net Supporter
451 Posts
WTF, you an officer or something. When I was deployed I hardly had time to use those gay ass AT&T phone centers that rip solders off. Stop telling people your in Iraq, we get that your deployed. OPSEC
Well I'm not in the military anymore.. Screw phone centers and its no secret people are in Iraq.. But more importantly can someone post pics of these when you get them especially in black on a slammed na...thanks for looking out though..

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
I'm torn between black and silver. Both would look good on a white car which makes choosing one all the more difficult.

edit: Sorry for the noob question, but do would I need to order a set of the hub rings? Somewhere I remember hearing miatas don't need them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts