ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yeah just bought these wheels.

Specs: 15x7.5 et-8 and 15x8 et-14 4x100 SSR Formula Mesh

Now I'm wondering how to make these fit, first attempt ever to fit a car with aftermarket wheels (yeah ghey I know).

So that's the car:

I still have the OEM Bilsteins. Now I need to buy some coilovers and drop that bitch. Anything else I need to make the wheels fit flush (roll the fenders most probably??).

Thanks!

·
Registered
747 Posts
Nice wheels! How much did they actually set you back?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I actually cried a little. Wheels were shipped today, and the Miata is stored until April, fucking shitty canadian winters...

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep it's them. The sad part is that they really ARE my first aftermarket wheels I bought. My '98 Civic beater sits on OEM 14' wheels and the Miata on the OEM BBS! We do big things.

And just for shits and giggles, I will fit them on the Civic and post pics. Hilarity should ensue.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
a roll for sure on all corners, a minor pull up front depending on tires and a pretty damn decent pull for the rear, depending on tires lol.

Height plays a big roll too, the higher you are, the more they'll poke which means more work.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Pretty sure my pants started acting funny when I saw those.

·
Supporting Member
970 Posts
This is my old setup. 15x8.5 -8 to -10 ish lol. I pulled my front as much as I could and did a big pull in the rear.
I also spaced out my front fenders just to give me clearance. Like dub said u will need to lower the car a fair bit. Should get like 185/45 all round. And slam

MG_0024 by charlie_2011, on Flickr

MG_0028 by charlie_2011, on Flickr

1 - 20 of 142 Posts