1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Post pics to photobucket or Gtfo.

·
Registered
571 Posts
^ that, and would of been interested if you were on the west coast. and btw, with everything going on with scams and what not. you SHOULD give exact details with location, as well as REAL pictures, especially up close and individually. not to trash your thread, BUT to protect you and our fellow members

just my 2 cents. GLWS

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
pics up later...when i'm at work

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks Gus LOL.
meehata, I will ship it to you....I can maybe go halves with you on shipping.
Basically, cardboard cut outs on faces of wheels, taped....thats it.

pics up in a sec...

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I work at a dealership, so I'll check around.
I think through Fed Ex it's normally ~$100 or so to ship tires, not quite sure though.
I have a UPS store within minutes of me, so when I'm not working I can get anyone a quote.

·
··
4,227 Posts
Yeah okay a dealership so you guys might have accessories installed that the port didn't, leaving y'all with boxes.
I found 4 Hyundai mud guard boxes and they were perfect for 15" wheels with 195/45 tires.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the advice. I work @ Hyundai of Newport LOL.
Will look around the shop for boxes.
Any interest in these wheels?
Only reason for selling is I want some 14'' rpf1's and less camber for my 100mi/day commute

Thanks again,
Mike
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
really tempted to jump on this.. did you get another miata? I thought you ended up selling yours. Also I think you bought my valve cover lol

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i did end up buying your valve cover, and had it cut to show one of the sprockets, and also wrinkle black

i sold the '90 mariner, picked up a b5.5 passat and had it for a year
on Friday that just passed, I bought back the '90 mariner LOL.

so basically, a 1 year haitus, AND I'm back:lol:

I really like the look of the car with these wheels, but I commute 100mi daily , and I'd prefer a 14'' rpf1 in hyper silver with 195 60, so I can keep it slammed, but a little less camber.....

Previously, when I owned this car I had black 15x7 rpf1's, so I really want to get out of black wheels

redfred, email me your address, I'll let you know how far we are, depending on where exactly you are I could meet you halfway.

Thanks,
Mike
[email protected]

·
Registered
88 Posts
Do you have any rubbing issues with the -12? I just ordered two to test fit of the Inertia wheels but in 0 offset. I'm thinking of going with -10 for the rears.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
PMed im in RI also i can come pick up.
i sent you an email.

Do you have any rubbing issues with the -12? I just ordered two to test fit of the Inertia wheels but in 0 offset. I'm thinking of going with -10 for the rears.
i only have rubbing issues when turning slow....
i'm running a decent amount of negative camber in the rear, so no rubbing issues.
15x8 -10 will be fine in the rear, especially since you have flares

1 - 20 of 31 Posts