ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to pre-order the new XXR 531's for my '99 NB, but I can't decide whether I want to go with a +0 offset or a +20..

I've looked through the fitment picture thread and everything. I will be buying some sort of coilovers by the time the wheels arrive, so yes, it will be lowered. I will also be using the 195-50-15 Nitto tires from my stock wheels.

What does everyone think?

·
Registered
945 Posts
Can I post what I want? I think you should get +0 because I have +20 and would really like some +0's but OG is a bitch and said "No."

Hope that helps. Cheers.

·
··
4,227 Posts
Get 16s. +0 equals "hellaflush" while +20 equals more of an OEM look but not too sunk in.
Go to page one of the Fitment Thread, scroll to mk2tmr2's black NB wearing 16x8 +20 wheels.

·
┐('~`;)┌
6,401 Posts
But what about +10, guys?! Oh, there are so many choices! How could you ever decide? HOW DO YOU BE THE MOST DOEP?!1

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
go with the +20. If you want hellaflush you could get whatever spacer you need, but you can't go back if you already have 0. Just my 02.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
+20

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
^ this.
+1

·
Registered
241 Posts
I'm too lazy to look up. Let's see pics of both

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks everyone that wasn't a smarta** in this thread. Sorry for the late replies, I've worked all day today and yesterday. Didn't have time to check the thread.

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
Pick a tire you want to run, then get a rim that fits it. /thread.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts