1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Name: Mike Chamberlin
Means of contact: PM or [email protected]
Price: $1200. Buyer pays shipping.

Please note: I am currently in Japan but I have friends helping me out back home. Communication may be slow but I will check this as much as I can.

I have a VERY new set of 15x9 +36 6uls w/ 225/45-15 Toyo R888s. I bought this set up this passed summer and rode around on it for about 5 months. I also did a few local oval track events. To say this set up has more than 5000 miles on them would be a stretch. Everything is in very new condition with the exception of a little brake dust.

If you have something you'd like to trade I am open to suggestions.

Included.

15x9 +36 949 racing 6uls
225/45-15 Toyo R888s
8-949 racing valve stems. Installed
4-949 racing center caps.

Pictures:

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I liked them. It was a very fun tire. Not too much noise either. If your looking to get 100k out of your tires, these aren't for you but if you want a fun summer tire these are them.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
That's good to hear, don't they heat cycle out pretty quickly? Not that that really matters for a 99% street used tyre but still.

·
Registered
229 Posts
$1400 sounds pricy for a set used + used tires
and those R888 on sale was only 205/50/15, not 225/45/15
so i bet he paid those R888 in full price
and if those pics are what u have now, looks like you didn't drive too aggressive for those couple track days
i just dont have money for these... :[ good set up

·
Herpity Derpity
1,867 Posts
troof...

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In all reality this package would cost about 1500 not shipped.

I am going to lower the price to be a bit more competitive though.

$1200 buyer pays shipping

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know someone wants these....

·
Registered
508 Posts
Not to get off topic bit those tires look like they could go on 10" wheels without much stretch. Is that the case and if so for the guys using them as dd tires how many miles you getting?
and a bump for a sweet setup!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Im sure you could stretch them onto a 10" wheel. But as of now they sit pretty much straight up and down with the lip. Close enough that I don't like to lay them flat. You can see that I use card board when stacking them. The lips touch if I don't put something in between them.

I can't comment on milage. I have never gone through a set...

·
Registered
501 Posts
Im sure you could stretch them onto a 10" wheel. But as of now they sit pretty much straight up and down with the lip. Close enough that I don't like to lay them flat. You can see that I use card board when stacking them. The lips touch if I don't put something in between them.

I can't comment on milage. I have never gone through a set...
I got 10k out of mine...

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bump. tis the season

·
Registered
43 Posts
To clarify the local track events hes done. Its a 1/3 mile circle track.

You go out for two laps alone to get your best time

Then you do a one lap shootout with another car.

So he literally has less than 7 mins on track total .... not enough time for them to build lots of heat. Thats also why the tires are pretty much brand new looking, because they are basically brand new.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts