ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
I have the sack you want to ride.
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got a chance to take a few pics in the daylight. I think the wheels look good on a black car. Something is rubbing the inside wheel barrel on the front at full lock. I'm going to have to look into that before the next autox. Might just need to raise the car a tiny bit.

·
Registered
483 Posts
omg! I love your car man... and I'm not into NBs. Seriously looks bad-ass and *please* try to fix the rubbing issue instead of raising the car; it looks tits where it's at.

·
Registered
11,684 Posts
I'm constantly ashamed at myself for not really liking 6ULs. Seems like a great wheel. I just can't get behind the look.

The above was a general statement. YOUR car looks incredible. Stance, front lip, wheels, even the eyelids. Everything is perfect.

·
I have the sack you want to ride.
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I am definitely in favor of fixing the rubbing instead of raising the car. However, the way it's rubbing it looks like I'll only need to raise it like 1/32" - ot really visibly noticeable. It all depends on what might be rubbing.

...YOUR car looks incredible. Stance, front lip, wheels, even the eyelids. Everything is perfect.
Thanks! I can't let that comment go without giving props to Urban for the inspiration. Saw the Kinod shots of his car a long time ago when my car looked *completely* different and decided that I wanted to go in that direction.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
HOT!

i'd be interested to hear about the NT01 and see how they hold up, sucks I live up in the white north... NT01 are SO hard to find here!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts