ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will a 16x8 35mm offset rim size fit a NB? Does anyone have personal experience with these specs? I sure would like to verify this before I drop 2Gs on a set of Volk CE28Ns. If I have to roll the fender a little, that's OK too. Any information is appreciated. Regards, Dan

·
Supporting Member
612 Posts
Yes they will fit perfect! Don't belive you will have to roll the fenders at all. I'm running 17x8 et35 wheels now on the front lowered on H&R Springs and works fine.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes they will fit perfect! Don't belive you will have to roll the fenders at all. I'm running 17x8 et35 wheels now on the front lowered on H&R Springs and works fine.
How much of a gap do you have? Do you have any pictures? What size tire are you running? All I want is to have the wheel wells filled.

·
Supporting Member
612 Posts
How much of a gap do you have? Do you have any pictures? What size tire are you running? All I want is to have the wheel wells filled.

215/45/17 1.5" larger than stock. Personally I would get a tire 1" larger diameter than stock if you want to fill the wheel well w/springs. If your on coilovers and want to slam it I would do the same overall diameter as stock.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts