ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, is there anyone on here running 18 inch wheels on their NA. If you could can you post some pics. It would be great if you could tell the size of the wheel, offset, tire size and if the car has been lowered or is stock height I know there are people out there that like the look of the lower profile tire. I appreciate any responses.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol I actually like the look of the 16 inch wheels that I have seen in the fitment section but no one says whether the car is stock hight or lowered. I am 6'4" so i dont really want to lower the car anymore than it is now. but I like the look of the wheels filling the wheel openings.

·
Deez Nuts
1,596 Posts
Donk Da Donk Donk Donk!

·
Registered
212 Posts
You honestly would be pushing it a tad bit to far with the 18's on the Miata. It is a non-friendly VIP car if that is what you are trying to go for :fp:. 16 & 17's should be the max you should have on there and It's hard enough to make some 16 & 17 wheels look and fit on there already.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Lol lol

·
Brunettes > Blondes
2,060 Posts
18's sound pretty dumb to me...my cars on 17's and its ride quality is still ****.

im no expert but i would stay in the 13-16" range diameter wise

·
Registered
380 Posts
GTFO whats with all the stupid noobs lately.

·
Brunettes > Blondes
2,060 Posts
lol people on here are fuckin ridiculous....i realize im a noob. it says that next to my goddamn name. i never claimed to be a genuis...so why you hatin' on me?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks for the positive feed back ceejaayxx, I didnt relize everyone on here had their shifter stuck up their ass so far that they forgot that they used to ask the stupid questions. that is exactly the look I would like . the problem is I dont want to lower the car.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
GTFO whats with all the stupid noobs lately.
I had a nightmare about that guy in ur sig once.... I know he's a good guy but he scared the crap out of meim not even lyingggg.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts