ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had trouble ordering from 18racing.com? I ordered a set of wheels and have gotten no tracking number. Then I got an email saying they would have to be shipped out later this month. So I called to confirm this and the guy tells me I got the last ones in the warehouse and that they were be shipped but have not recieved anything saying so and they will not return my phone call.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
I've never heard of them. Apparently anybody is allowed to make a website these days.

18Racing.com said:
Customer Service - At 18Racing.com, we makes customer service our highest priority. We understand that this is a large investment. We would like to make our customers' decision making process an easy one by assisting you with all your questions about size and correct fitment. Please do not hesitate to contact us. Find out how we can make your buying experience as painless and smooth as possible.
I just want to take this opportunity to give a big thumbs up to all those business who list a physical address on their website, support the community by sponsoring forums such as Club Roadster, provide good customer service, have excellent communication skills and provide continual status updates, and have a long-term vested interest in the health of our hobby. They will always get my money even if they end up costing more than the so-called "competition".

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
18Racing.com said:
Customer Service - At 18Racing.com, we makes customer service our highest priority.
since that is plural, it leads me to believe that their service MUST be many times better than the competition. Most places I see only "make" customer service their highest priority. =D>

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cool just checking they had me worried being that I sent them $500

·
3,857 Posts
They are good people but don't trust their Estimated Delivery Day...
If you look the m.net forum for ROTA PDC or ROTA CUP you will se what I went through...

Everything started with a special delivery for these wheels a year ago. The estimated day was in 8 weeks or sooner...
6 months latter I got tired, I canceled my order and they send me a check back...
I got some other wheels (sportmax) and before installing the new wheels I received a phone call saying that the wheel will DEFINATELY arrive in a month! (Specific day and everything!).
So I sold the sportmax wheels to somebody (lost money) and I send back to 18racing their check!
Of course in a month they still didn't have the wheels(!!!) but eventualy after 1,5 month the wheels were in my door step!!!

The total time for my case was 8 months and a few days...

All these sound bad, but I think that they are getting screwed up by ROTA...and to be honest with you they were the only shop that supported my request for special delivery!
I even called ROTA Philippines and I couldn't get these wheels in US soil (don't know why!).

Btw there are a bunch of lucky guys that they got these wheels out of luck (since Jessica ordered 6 sets)...and I guess they don't appreciate :)

·
Registered
698 Posts
I didn't order anythign from them, but I sent an email expressing interest in the Rota RB in a 30 offset and they called me within the hour. "Not too bad on the response time" I thought, but I didn't order anything.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts