ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are peeps using? Toyo T1R is long gone right? Loved them :cry:

I have some Potenza RE11, but damn they are stiff on the street. How are Dunlop Direzza DZ101 or Yoko S.drive?

·
Registered
35 Posts
I've also been trying to find a good street tire. I'm torn between 195 a drive or 205 dz101 (cheaper but wider)

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

·
I <3 NY & Hate you
995 Posts
Federal 595 RS-R

·
Registered
541 Posts
Star specs.
Been running them for a few years, like them a lot.

·
Registered
508 Posts
XS's are a good buy. I dd them and have for the past year with no issues and the wear has been good.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Just picked up a set of AD08's but still running the 195 S. Drive's for now, nice and quiet, good grip for street use and very good treadwear.

For track use it leaves some to be desired but for street use I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. Much better than my old 912's in terms of noise and feel

·
Registered
136 Posts
Pilot Sports
S-Drives
Advan AD08 for aggressive warm weather
RE-11 same as above
Star Specs same as above

in that order

I prefer the Pilot Sports for year round with mild snow/slush and the S-Drives as well.

For 3 seasons tent (I meant tire) I prefer the other 3.

YMMV as I do not have much experience with some of the other choices posted.

I also understand that some of the choices I posted are close to your desired size but not exact. They all fit 6.5 to 8 or even 9 inch wide wheels.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I'm a yokohama S-drive guy myself. Had them for about a year and great wear. Wet/ dry traction is good. And good price.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I need another set if wheels before I can put falkens on. The proxes came with it when I bought it

2000 Brilliant Black

1 - 19 of 19 Posts