ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the market for a NA miata shell. Must have no RUST! dont care about how the paint is it could be faded and what not not a bid deal. If anyone finds a car with a motor in it but it will need a few things please keep the mileage somewhat decent. I am located in CT on the border of NY so please be fairly close but willing to drive etc. Let me know what you have or what you find

Thanks Specs

just a pic of my old miata for old time sakes cause i miss it

miata roller by SPECS91, on Flickr

·
Registered
76 Posts
i have a 91 mazda miata silver no rust but has a small dent next to door. 149k just did timing,waterpump, cam shaft seal and valve cover gasket and brake pads. clutch is slipping a bit but still drivable i drive it everyday. it is fully stock other than a kenwood head unit and rear bilstein struts and springs let me kno im in ct near hartford

·
Cr.net is addicting
2,081 Posts
I'll have my 94 shell sometime next week up forsale . It needs some work like having the front end pulled and a QP replaced . I have most of the parts i could include as well as the interior .The car will come with no motor/trans /and on stock suspension. I'm in Va so it would be about a 5 or 6 hour trip for you .

·
Hasa Diga Eebowai
243 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
PM sent!

I bought this car 1 year ago with intentions of building a fun weekend/track car. I simply do not have time to finish the project. The car has about 160k on the odo. I have the title in hand but I have never insured or plated. I am looking for $1900 OBO. All serious offers will be considered. If you have cash I will consider your offer. NO TRADES. Title in Hand.
VIN: JM1NA353XS609946

The Good
1. Engine runs good with no misfires.
2. Comes with a set of Konig Helium wheels (tires have good tread though front and rear tires are mismatched). These are pictured seperately.
3. Has a Hard Dog rollbar installed
4. Brake pads and rotors at all 4 corners were just replaced. I also replaced the rear calipers because they were not working properly.
5. NO RUST. These cars are infamous for rust on the rockers. This car is rust free.
6. When doing the brake job it looks as though the struts were recently replaced. They look almost brand new.
7. I have the title in hand.
8. Seems to have a decent aftermarket stereo installed.

The Bad
1. The car currently does not have a top. I have a new top that will come with the car. It is a vinyl black top similar to OEM.
2. The throwout bearing in the clutch makes noise. It seems to go away after the car warms up and is driven for a bit.
3. The radiator has a small leak somewhere. I also happen to have a new radiator that you will get with the car.
4. The interior has seen better days but nothing seat covers and some armourall can't fix. I also have a new shift boot and shift ball since the original is ripped.
5. There is a crack in the passenger side of the windshield.
6. Car has all dings and bruises that a 1995 car will.

Please contact by email or phone and I will get back to you with any questions. I will entertain serious (cash in hand) offers but I do not need to sell the car and don't mind holding onto it.
Pics:
1. Front and Rear

2. New top draped over frame but not installed.

3. Rips in front seat

4. Konig Wheels

5. Engine Bay

6. Door ding

·
Registered
1 Posts
Specs,
I was referred to you by someone in this forum. I have a 94 miata which doesn't move due to brake lines being frozen(?) Also I believe the crank shaft is bad. Let me know if you are still interested. I'll send you some pics. The miata is located in long island, Ny.

Robert

1 - 10 of 10 Posts