ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i've been creepin on this site for awhile now i finally joined, and have a question. I am currently looking for a miata to own ever since i saw some guy in town with his there is no other car i want now. i found this one on craigslist my question to all of you is it worth it?
http://wichita.craigslist.org/cto/2954381401.html

i actually talked him down to 2100 thats honestly the best conditon and lowest priced miata i've been able to find around since i started looking months back there either sooooo over priced or in not the best condtion. so yea just looking for some opinions from you guys also this car will be a DD just wanting to lower throw some wheels on it and later on get some more stuff other than that just a commute car that looks boss. :D

·
··
4,227 Posts
Even in our current market, Miatawise I mean I day that's still too high.
Needs a fender, paint is bad (maybe better in person), strange wheels lol, and okayish miles. I'd wait a little longer and find another, that wont be a headache.

·
Registered
152 Posts
In WI or anywhere near the Midwest, I find that price reasonable. from looking for a miata from last year to this year I went from a 1992 miata with 92k with tein flex's, hard dog bar, and basic bolt ons. this year I was lucky to find a two owner Florida car with higher mileage for the same price. Compared to last year, I got ripped off.

Sure is a clean shell though.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the advice guys, as for the paint it is actually a lot better in person the wheels are gay i know but i have some XXR's waiting at home and can get a replacement fender for 85 bucks. if i was to do offer him lower what you would you guys say? 1800 maybe? i currently don't have any form of transportation so i wouldnt say im starting to settle for something just starting to care a little less about perfection. just to give you an idea of how bad the market is around me i found a 93 one owner 190k miles for 3500 -.- no hardtop either lol

·
Registered
40 Posts
honestly that would go for 3200 here miatas are really expensive for some reason!

I say go with 2000 in hand and than clean it up and im sure u can replace fender and fix it up pretty decently

1 - 6 of 6 Posts