ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked it up two weeks ago for 1700$
5 days after buying it, I get rear ended, quarter sized scratch on the bumper, free 700$
Saturday July 23rd going up to Formula D in Monroe,WA I get side swiped by a lifted toyota 4runner almost runs me off the freeway going 80mph. Drives up my driver's side rear wheel and down my quarter panel/bumper
also hitting my QP with his Bullbar.. NOT BAD glad to make it out with not much damage and no injuries..

Engine:
Advanced Timing
AEM Intake
Full Roadster exhaust

Ride:
Koni yellow sport shocks
Tein coilovers
15x8 +0 sportmax 002s with 195/45 toyo proxies.

Welded in roll bar
WEIGHT REDUCTION plastic rear garnish!!!+10HP
Rear spoiler
Fab'd rear cross member

Aftermarket LSD
(90% lock uprate)
Short throw shifter

Can't forget the Homedepot front LIP!!
First couple pictures are recent and with no adjusters just springs with the struts.. subframe hit everywhere and took turtles off the road while changing lanes.

I also live with my girlfriend, and roomate we ALL own miatas, red one is the girlfriend's,black one is the roomates

·
Registered
130 Posts
What did you use to color the front turn signal markers? Very cool look.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What did you use to color the front turn signal markers? Very cool look.
thanks, I used a orange Duplicolor spray paint can, the metal cast version, I can take a pic and show it if you want. Done it to most of my cars:)

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
Koni yellows and Tein coilovers? You mean tein s-tech springs?

4 runner scare looks gnarly btw must have been wild.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Koni yellows and Tein coilovers? You mean tein s-tech springs?

4 runner scare looks gnarly btw must have been wild.
yeah they're just springs with adjusters, not 1 piece coilovers. :)
(guess it's just what I've called them haha)
4 Runner was sketch, going 65 in the mid lane of the freeway, and he comes barreling up in my side mirror, swerved out of the way at the last second and he still hit me, could have been way worse lol, luckily one of the guys I was rolling up to Formula D with boxed him in with me until he pulled over.. or he would have just ran..

·
Closed Shell Syndrome
7,676 Posts
Where is that place with all the loading docks where you took those pictures, it looks familiar?

·
Closed Shell Syndrome
7,676 Posts
I don't know how much you're worried about the condition of your paint, but my rear Home Depot lip really messed up the paint on my bumper when I took it off.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I don't know how much you're worried about the condition of your paint, but my rear Home Depot lip really messed up the paint on my bumper when I took it off.
not really, but thanks for the insight lol
s-techs lower the car that much? or is it just the lips playing with my eyes
could have gone lower, it's just a hybrid of suspension, the springs that come in the tein 1 piece coilovers and koni yellow sports, but I sold them today and installed megan street series today

·
Registered
266 Posts
I usually hate red wheels... but with the gray and the body line striped I don't think it's so bad. Goodjob. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts