ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally decided it's time to sell my car. :)

I bought a newer car to replace it, but that's having so many issues I'm selling my whole ranch of cars (if anyone is interested in a good 240sx project or sc300 let me know...)

Anyway... Here are the bases

1992 NA
Recently replaced 1.6 trans/motor/diff (~150 on the trans/motor, ~100 on the diff)
Almost entirely replaced brakes (rotors/pads/calipers/most lines) 10k ago
Lightly used Tein Basics

$2000

I will include some 13x8" -12 steel wheels for an extra $300.

This car is located in Oviedo, FL, zip 32765.

It's flat black with a trunk covered in stickers and ghostbusters stickers on the doors. I will not take the door stickers off, I will re-wrap the trunk in any kind of vinyl that you want, I have a plotter.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Just a teaser on his sig. I think

·
Registered
107 Posts
Trade for my '75 Datsun 280z project car? It's got some goodies :D

·
Registered
882 Posts
your craigslist add is so funny!

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
your craigslist add is so funny!
lol thanks.

It's honestly in pretty rough shape right now.

I really want to sell it to someone from here because it is a great car, it just needs someone to fix the little things. I even have 99% of the parts to fix all of the little stuff, just no time, and no good place.

There is absolutely no rust, aside from some minor surface rust underneath from being low.

In regards to 'basics' the only modification of any kind are an aftermarket steering wheel, a weighted shift knob, and Tein Basics.

There is ~220k on the chassis, but nothing is really wrong with it. I've replaced the front wheel bearings, brakes, motor, trans, diff, alternator, belts, coil pack, spark plugs/wires, clutch slave, radiator hoses, and various coolant/vacuum lines.

It has some really rare parts like an OEM windblocker and a euro rear finish panel (the only one in the country??), and a not-so-rare but very nice very good condition 'euro style' top.

The only non-working things right now are the heat (heater core is bad... i'm including a secondary one), a/c (no idea why, it worked when i first bought it, i never used it anyway), headlight motor (it's the switch... this will be included/fixed as well), and a noisy speedo cable (again, included, and will probably be fixed before sale)

There is an oil leak from (my fault) tapping the oil pan for a turbo. I ended up not doing the turbo thing. I'll leave it as-is if someone would like, re-do it, or simply cover it with jb weld so it will never leak, it's at a point on the pan where it will never contact anything (just below the a/c compressor), so jb would have no issues here.

The only thing that I can think of that will need attention in the future might be the spark wires, which is such a strange issue for a car to eat through wires that quickly....

Anyway, as far as 'how it looks'....

It's flat black with giant "meatball size" ghostbusters stickers on the doors, and a trunk full o' stickers. (Look in the "stickers on your ride" thread) The hood used to have a sticker on it, but I took it off. I was going to polish the hood just to keep it looking funky but never had the time.

It's a personal taste, I had so many positive comments from the paint job/stickers that I just couldn't bring myself to, and still can't, to take any of them off or change anything about it.

I'll post some pictures in the (very short) future.

The wheels that will be coming with it if you would so choose are >not< the ones from the picture, those are long gone and it's got daisies on it now.

tl;dr i want someone from clubroadster to buy my roadster with 'personality.'

FOR THE LAZY!

can't find any good recent full car pics right now.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey Charles, this is Lou's friend Russell. I am kind of interested in this car but I need to sell my Pulsar first. Unless you want to trade. Just throwing it out there.

·
Registered
632 Posts
can you txt me and send pics ?
ive met you a couple times at the meets
thanks really interested :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts