ClubRoadster.net banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
I did! It was purchased from a very nice little homosexual man who lives downtown.
Well FML. I didn't read the add well enough and just kinda skimmed over it, if I knew it had a hard top and I would have jumped on it. For a super swaggy DD of my own.

·
Registered
98 Posts
this car isnt bad at all for the money

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Well FML. I didn't read the add well enough and just kinda skimmed over it, if I knew it had a hard top and I would have jumped on it. For a super swaggy DD of my own.
We might me talking about different ads, there's a yellow 1990 with a black softtop that been for sale for a while but this one had the hard top on the car in the photos.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
So a mirror is on but I don't know... The mirrors came with two carbon triangles that were obviously used to mount them to whatever they were on before so I worked with what I had.

Traced the mirror bottom on to one of them and cut it out.

It's a little thicker than I'd like (zing!) but I haven't decided if it bothers me or not yet.

On the car it's not so bad I guess?

Overall I'm pleased but I haven't ruled out the Slick Auto kit all together... I love the aggressive look they give when compared to the gigantic stock mirrors though.

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
Put this dirty girl on track already. It's what 65 or 70* in NM right now?

21 - 34 of 34 Posts