ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the car from a local guy that had done the majority of the work but I ended up buying a second track ready miata that had a better rollbar (4pt), 6UL's, Race Seats/Harnesses, etc. and cherry picked off of that to get to what I have today. An absolute monster. Call me at 484.727.8776 with any questions. Asking $8,000 which when you compare it to my fathers Dinan tuned M3 that it craps all over for fun, it's a steal. I would be happy to take any serious buyers out in it and show you what she can do.

FM Voodoo Turbo kit GT2560R
DIYPNP by Brain-Megasquirt
FM high flow cat
FM 2.5 turbo exhaust
RX7 460cc injectors
4.30 LSD from a '99
FM Stage 1 Clutch & stock 1.8 flywheel
Innovative LC1 WBO2 with gauge
15x9 6UL’s with new 225/15 Hankook RS-3’s
H&R Sport Springs
KYB AGX dampers
Momo Steering Wheel
eBay Bride seats (are amazing)
Quick-Release 4 point harnesses
Jackson Racing solid sway bars
Racing Beat adjustable end links
Energy Suspension poly bushings
Passenger Side Boss Frog Door Bar
Hard Dog Hard Bar 4 point
'94-97 brake mod
Hawk HPS pads
Centric OE rotors
S/S brake lines from Moss Motors
S/S clutch line
Garage Vary front lip spoiler

Attachments

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
Please give us a price unless you are looking for suggestions in which case the thread will need to be moved to the appropriate section. Thanks, clean car, glws.

·
Registered
252 Posts
swap in a full 3inch turbo back exhaust and the new owner will be making well over 220 wheel hp and over 200wheel torque.
BTW: does this happen to be a miata from miataturbo.net? looks familiar...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea, I went out and bought a '96 naturally aspirated Miata thinking that I was going to use the TEIN Coilovers, 6uls, 4pt hardbar etc. I ended up liking the simpler setup (didn't like overcomplicating things). The car was a fine driving machine before but the skinny ROTA's/w all seasons, Roll hoop scared me. Ive added

the LowMax's w/quick releases
RS-3 Hankooks 225's
6UL's
4 Pt Hardbar
Momo Wheel

and decided to keep the Teins on the other car...

I just want the car to someone who is going to use it for what it was designed for. If your looking for a trailer queen this isnt your car. If your looking to embarass na Porsches, this is your car.

It definitely has more in it if you'd like to squeeze out some more power by jumping to the 3" FM system as well as simple boost increase but I like the fact that it has been bullet proof and dont want to sacrifice reliability for an extra 20whp. The 4.30 rear end with 210whp really makes this thing move and the delivery is pretty linear.

·
Registered
252 Posts
True, but i would still feel save at 230whp because the torque is what kills the rods.
But like you said, its really nice for a street and competitive weekend track car. The voodoo kit cant be anything but amazing haha.

another free bump and some more luck with the sale just cause i really like this car.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The car is still available. Flexible on price. I want it to go to a good home. Please call me with any questions 484.727.8776.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts