ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was going to be our next project vehicle but things just aren't working out. I want it gone, has a new top with new rain rail. I just bought an immaculate set of wheels just last week that are almost 100% perfect. Car drives great with a few exceptions, the hold light is flashing because the speedo and rpm gauges do not work. I'm going to include a new cluster (used but warranteed). Car needs a paintjob (I can get it sprayed with a 5 year warranty for 399 if you want it done) as the red on the front and back bumpers is fading/cracking. Car has a slight valve tick but it really should only need and oil change. Just installed a new battery from advanced autoparts. Car has new axles and differential. I can't work on this car as I'm in a deed restricted neighborhood and it has no plate as the person working on it disposed of it so i can't drive it anywhere. Title in hand and is clear. Pics attached. PM me with any questions or more details.

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
Bump again, everyone complaining about not finding cheap enough miata's. Here's one, take it home.
I'm not trying to make you feel bad or attack you but I think its priced high for what needs to be done. Its a auto, it need a paint job, it needs the cluster replaced, and it has 175K ticks on it. Good luck with the sale, I hope you get your price. If I was in your shoes I would get the paintwork done, and do the work anyway (screw the neighborhood BS).

Free bump for you.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not trying to make you feel bad or attack you but I think its priced high for what needs to be done. Its a auto, it need a paint job, it needs the cluster replaced, and it has 175K ticks on it. Good luck with the sale, I hope you get your price. If I was in your shoes I would get the paintwork done, and do the work anyway (screw the neighborhood BS).

Free bump for you.
That's why it's obo, the cluster is included. Getting fined isn't worth it to me.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Like to buy if local...painfull to deal with shipping. lose a deal to buy one was sell local for 1500 identical condition good luck with the sell

1 - 6 of 6 Posts