Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD~

Its time to sell my clean title 1995 mazda miata with hardtop/softtop only 80xxx mils(going to 81k,daliy car)

strong engine and trans,5 speed,without any mechanical failure

Miata NA GV Style Front Bumper Lip Kit

JDM Hard Top Hardtop Rear Window Roof Visor Spoiler

7'' headlights withe 6000k HID kit

Godspeed F/R swaybar

Mazdaspeed JDM shock and spring(lowed 1.5''),can be adjusted 1-4 soft to stiff

Team Dynamics racing rims(miata spec) 15x7 +25 offset with 4 brand new Federals 595ss tires(95%)

Aftermarket exhaust pipe and exhaust

Brand new Windshield and brake pad

I got this car 6 months,i very much care it,so all the service done by 75000 mils ago(timing belt with water Pump ,valve cover gasket,trans oil change),only ues 91 gas and synthetic moto oil. car run very strong,no oil leaking and overheat! all body is original paint,only one small ding on the hood and few very light scratches on right fender,the interior is very clean too,leather seat still very good condition,no worn-out.softtop like new condition,but rear window is look like old,sun burned,no cracker.the hardtop is oem NBwith demisting(1999+).

I want a bigger car,that is why i selling,but no rush,please no low offer,im asking $6400 cash,the price pretty much is firm.serious buyer only.please dont waste my time and your time,im a busy man,any quetions please emial me.i will get back to you and my contact number.NO PART OUT!!

BTW: I still have oem swaybar,oem shock with spring and the oem exhaust,who purchase this car will get a brand new performance racing header for free

[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
up

·
BaByGuRL!!!
5,494 Posts
fyi, 95 M only came in Merlot Mica (burgundy-ish) and tan seat with adjustable headrests. Clean car btw, good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
fyi, 95 M only came in Merlot Mica (burgundy-ish) and tan seat with adjustable headrests. Clean car btw, good luck with the sale!

this car have headrests :)

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
That's definitely the leather package and not an M edition, but I see a lot of sellers make that mistake. It's nice for what it is, GLWS!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hahaha~sold~full price!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.