ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car is located in Mount Joy, PA (Lancaster County)

I bought this car 1 year ago with intentions of building a fun weekend/track car. I simply do not have time to finish the project. The car has about 160k on the odo. I have the title in hand but I have never insured or plated. I am looking for $1900 OBO. All serious offers will be considered. If you have cash I will consider your offer. NO TRADES. Title in Hand.

VIN: JM1NA353XS609946

The Good
1. Engine runs good with no misfires.
2. Comes with a set of Konig Helium wheels (tires have good tread though front and rear tires are mismatched). These are pictured seperately.
3. Has a Hard Dog rollbar installed
4. Brake pads and rotors at all 4 corners were just replaced. I also replaced the rear calipers because they were not working properly.
5. NO RUST.
6. When doing the brake job it looks as though the struts were recently replaced. They look almost brand new.
7. I have the title in hand.
8. Seems to have a decent aftermarket stereo installed.

The Bad
1. The car currently does not have a top. I have a new top that will come with the car. It is a vinyl black top similar to OEM.
2. The throwout bearing in the clutch makes noise. It seems to go away after the car warms up and is driven for a bit.
3. The radiator has a small leak somewhere. I also happen to have a new radiator that you will get with the car.
4. The interior has seen better days but nothing seat covers and some armourall can't fix. I also have a new shift boot and shift ball since the original is ripped.
5. There is a crack in the passenger side of the windshield.
6. Car has all dings and bruises that a 1995 car will.

Please contact by email or phone and I will get back to you with any questions. I will entertain serious (cash in hand) offers but I do not need to sell the car and don't mind holding onto it.
Pics:
1. Front and Rear

2. New top draped over frame but not installed.

3. Rips in front seat

4. Konig Wheels

5. Engine Bay

6. Door ding

·
//banned
9,131 Posts
i bought daisies off this dude last year and actually saw this car in his garage.
gave me a good deal on the wheels.
someone take this away from him

·
Registered
364 Posts
I have a mint oem top if your interested to take something off the bad list hahaha

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a new top for it...Just not installed yet. And I don't want to part the car out. If I had the time I would just work on it and fix it up. I probably could get more $$$ out of it if I parted it.

You want a parts car? Make me an offer!!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry I don't want to part anything out right now. I just want to sell as a package deal. I think my price is pretty fair but I will consider serious offers. Heck, this is a great deal for a parts car!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just curious...why do people think I would want to trade this for a 2002 Saturn, 1995 Explorer, 1999 Sentra, or a 1992 Mustang? Craigslist is a funny place....

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
somebody please buy this before I have 4 miatas
Do you by chance have a Miata that is ready to run that needs nothing that I could put some cash on a trade? :mrgreen: Love the Miata...don't have time to work on this one!

So here is me picking on people trying to trade cars with me...then me trying to trade mine :woolery:. I am a doofus...

1 - 20 of 55 Posts