ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1995 Mazda Miata Track day/HPDE Package.
Included in this package:
- 1995 Mazda Miata as described below
- Mint black hard top from a '97 (if you're reading this ad, you know the value of the top)
- 3 Sets wheels and tires
- Stock parts

For now, I would like to sell everything as a package. I will try to be as accurate and thorough as possible in my description of the car. Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

1995 Mazda Miata leather package
100% street legal track day/autocross car
Perfect car for HPDEs - drive to and from track, low/inexpensive maintainance, easy on brakes/tires
Car has been gone through with a fine tooth comb and maintained meticulously, absolutely a turnkey package
Solid rocker panels, no rot anywhere

Suspension:
-Tein Flex coilovers with 10k f / 6k r springs.
-Jackson Racing front/rear sway bar, spherical end links all around
-All suspension bushings were painstakingly replaced with polyurethane Energy Suspension bushings
-New front bearings, ball joints, and tie rod ends
-All stock springs, shocks and sway bars included

Wheels/tires:
-15x9 949 Racing bronze 6UL wheels with worn (but usable) Hankook RS-3 225/45/15
-Daisy wheels excellent condition with full tread all season 185/60 tires
-14x6 Enkei wheels with very worn misc. tires

Drivetrain:
Mazdaspeed 1.8L non-turbo spec crate motor - 45K miles, very strong, always used synthetic, compression perfect
- Cold air intake
- Jackson racing header
- PWR aluminum radiator
Transmission - approx. 70k miles, no grinds, very smooth
Clutch - approx. 5k miles
Rear end - stock Torsen LSD, rebuilt, no noise, torsen works great

Exterior/Interior/Chassis:
Black HARDTOP in excellent condition
Hard Dog single diagonal roll bar
Ultrashield Rallysport seats (16" driver, 17" passenger) custom mounted to floor pan for maximum head clearance
Willians and Ultrashield 6 pt. cam lock harnesses
Momo steering wheel
R package lip and spoiler (not pictured)
Tan soft top in excellen condition approx 4 years old
Tow hooks
Camera mount
Trailer hitch/trailer
Sony head unit
Mint condition tan leather seats with Katzkins

In short, a run down of the good vs. 'not so good'

Good:
- Very strong mazdaspeed engine, new clutch, lower mileage transmission
- Nearly every suspension component has been replaced or upgraded within the past 1-2 years, including complete poly bushing set
- No body rot anywhere, solid rocker panels, shiny paint, clean carfax history no accidents

Not so good:
- Chassis has approx. 245k miles
- Paint not perfect, a few spots on front bumper have been retouched but not noticeable from 5 or 10 feet
-True mileage of Torsen LSD unknown

$6500 OBO for entire package - including defroster hard top, 3 sets of wheels tires, spares and originals. Overall, very capable and well sorted car. If it doesn't generate any interest, I will consider parting it out. Also considering selling just the car - minus coilovers, swaybars, 6UL wheels, seats, rollbar - for $3000.

Car is located in Danbury, CT. I'm happy to show the car and let serious lookers take for test ride.

All pictures taken in 2010 or 2011.

·
BaByGuRL!!!
5,494 Posts
Sexy car for a sexy guy, Holla!

·
Registered
148 Posts
No one saw "mazdaspeed engine" and questioned where the red vvalve cover is? Anyway to prove that statement? Did the MSm not have vvt?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dave, I did not say that the engine came out of a mazdaspeed miata. The engine was built by Mazdaspeed Motorsports Development to stock 1.8 specs.

No one saw "mazdaspeed engine" and questioned where the red vvalve cover is? Anyway to prove that statement? Did the MSm not have vvt?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts