ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as some on you know collected this last weekend as a unregistered import. Now MOT'd and all running! Not sure if this is the right section so please move if wrong but here is some photos.

At the moment it has had the red leather seats refurbished so no tears or splits and look alot better. It has also had a new soft top (although in black should be in blue I think). It has also had the AWD dials and heater controls. The chrome wing mirrors have been refurbed at dandycars so no rusty bolts now, etc. The engine has had all new belts, full service, full flush, new discs, new pads, etc, etc.

I have the 15' BBS wheels but am now short of cash so its running on the 15' MK2 Alloys it came with as they have good tyres and will do for now.

Still needs finishing but coming together. First time Ive had a fresh import in ages and amazing how clean it is underneath. Think I will have to get it treated or something.

Bit like a RS Limited mechanically as had the short ratio gearbox (like the 1.6 I think), torsen diff and lightened flywheel but with gentlemans red leather seats!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Ya, I think you were looking for the general auto discussion section. This is more for the Roadster magazine (if I am not mistaken).

Sweet car though.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Nice............... we never got that color combo here in the USA, so a few of use have done the swap for the same look as the R versions.

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
I declare this thread back from the dead.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts