ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how much is a 1995 miata worth? clean title 5spd ac and heater work @ 80k.

it was owned by an older guy and its for sale now. ive offered $3500?

Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
747 Posts
If he accepts, you'll have an amazing deal on your hands.

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
That's less than what we paid for my '92 with the same milage 10 years ago. So yeah, I'd say go for it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i've owned many nissans before but I wanted something new. Low miles, clean. great on gas. Any tips on what to look for prior to buying the vehicle?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Update: I guess he wanted 3900 but it has reduced to 3800. Test drove the car it ran solid tops a kittle hazy but overall clean car with faded paint. I guess I'm not a hardcore enthusiast to appreciate how much its worth right now.. Errrrrr choices....3800.

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
Update: I guess he wanted 3900 but it has reduced to 3800. Test drove the car it ran solid tops a kittle hazy but overall clean car with faded paint. I guess I'm not a hardcore enthusiast to appreciate how much its worth right now.. Errrrrr choices....3800.
From merely the pictures I'd still say that's a fair price.

·
Registered
252 Posts
take it home, give it a nice wash and do a thorough clay-bar job and you should be able to get most of the color back. I got my 92 with 100k miles for 1800 :p but i had to hunt for 4 months straight everyday every hour.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Since you're in cali, you could find a better deal than that. For that price, you can find one with a couple of mods too. Keep searching, you dont have to buy the first car you see. I waited for six months and I got mine for 1300 with 99k on it.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Not a bad deal. I paid 3k for my 94 w/ 103k miles not long ago. I would have gladly paid 500 more for this car which appears to be better taken care of.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts