ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CAR HAS BEEN SOLD
just an added side note, I'm asking for buyers to uninstall parts they want to buy. I'm not very
car savvy and would prefer not to break something while trying to uninstall. thnx

hey guys i'm parting out what's left of my NA. I got into an accident and have decided it's best to sell the parts. Everything is up for grabs.

hardtop has broken rear latches
SOLD

1.8 engine 70,000 miles - runs fine but needs new radiator/radiator support
SOLD

megan ez coilovers little over 1500 miles - the two rears and front driver's side are perfect. front passenger side looks fine but may have been damaged during the accident.
SOLD

xxr 513's 15x8 with tires 195/50/15 all are fine except for the passenger's side (completly broken) and some curb rash on the others
SOLD

corksport drift exhaust
SOLD

the interior is good condition. minor tear on driver's seat. dash has no passenger airbag.

these are the only non-stock parts on the car. everything else is OEM. everything is still installed on the car. go ahead and shoot me some reasonable offers. call/text anytime 562-556-4548 with any questions you may have. if i don't answer/respond quickly it's because i'm either at school or at work but i'll respond as soon as possible.
here are some picks i took quickly with my phone. if you want a pic of a specific part send me a pm and i'll make it happen. thanks for checking out my post.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 53 Posts