ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need something bigger I can't handle a tiny car anymore. I almost don't want to sell it runs perfect just has a few minor flaws I've never bothered to fix. It's 16 years old so has some scratches/ dings and paint isn't perfect in a few spots like the hood. The hood has a dent in it from a shopping cart other then that no problems.

Clean title
124,008 miles (will go up)
No check engine lights no problems at all maintanence has always been done on time
It's almost completely stock other then a few minor interior changes. Has the soft top and frame from a 2004 so you have a glass window with defroster instead of plastic one. Also has the seats from a 2004 Miata much taller back and far more comfortable. Also has an aftermarket steering wheel to give the driver more room I will include the stock one with purchase. Only exterior things are the factory Mazda front and rear mud flaps and a Garage Vary lip it's real but got cracked during winter picture shows repair of it (zip ties : P)

$4,200 OBO, Any questions or want to check it out call or text me at 775-830-4459 Byron
Will meet serious buyers in California

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope they bolted right in didn't even have to change seat belt buckles. Thanks for bump

·
Registered
659 Posts
I wish you were a bit closer..

·
Registered
262 Posts
Price to high?
Might be - to give you a data point, I paid $3700 for a 3 owner '95 Montego Blue non-M with all the goodies (basically a '94 M) with the same mileage down here. That's with a new Robbins top, but it looks like the car has had the two front fenders and the hood replaced at some point. Clean Carfax, though.

I think your price would be good if you still had all the M-edition goodies.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Only m edition thing it's missing is the seats. That's good though right around four is what I was hoping to get.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Yeah, I know it's missing "only" the seats but you tend to get more for an original car than one that looks like it's got bits on it from all over the place.

I don't think you can do much about the seats but what I would do would be to take off the GV lip (the fact that it's broken is more likely to put people off) and put the OEM steering wheel back on and offer to throw in the race one if you want to - I'd sell that separately, you'll get more cash that way.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts