ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, No RUST at all on this car. 2-owner

I just completed this one have decided to sell it in order to get something with a lot more interior space. At 6'7" I tried with a lot of different seats, finally deciding on the technocraft and as comfortable as it is, Ive moved down about 6 inches but I still do not have enough leg room.

The car has 142k miles. I just overhauled the car, its got a new timing belt and rollers, all new drive belts, waterpump, valve cover gasket, front crank seal, rear cam seal, new slave cylinder, new exedy oem clutch, new ate 13.5 lightweight flywheel along with new Ate front and rear rotors with Hawk pads.

I have new fat cat coilovers 700 lb front and 450 lb rear, 949 racing 15x9 matte black wheels wrapped with Hankook RS3 225/45/15's, 949 endlinks and racing beat tubular front sway.

The miata has high/low 4300k Hid's, front and rear R-lip spoilers, smoked out front turn signals and reflectors, rear tinted tailights and reflectors as well as a Panasonic USB adapter In-dash CD player and a Momo Mod 78 330mm steering wheel with a Works Bell hub adapter, so the airbag light is not on.

It has been painted matte black and the top was dyed black, it has the glass zipper rear window.

I have installed a technocraft big bottom seat to Ryoku Robs bracket. I will include the original seat as well as the techno with the sale of the car. I also have the passenger brackets by rob as well.

I paid $3000 for the car, it cost me about $2000 for the service and paint work, $1500 for the suspension, $1200 for wheels and tires that have no more than 500 miles use, $1200 for the seat, $500 for the brackets and about $1000 worth of additional suspension and exterior accessories. I am accepting offers, please no low ballers.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ive got about $9500 in it. I need $5500, the car is going through some oil so it would need new piston rings, rings go for about $100 and another $500 in labor. I just completed the car a few weeks ago, everything is brand new but I lost my job and my funds are depleting.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts